Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!



This is the birthday card I made for my mom. Today is her 60th birthday! I'm going home to be with my family tomorrow. I'm excited, I haven't been home since last Christmas/New Years. I made this card for a challenge on the Paper Crafts website. The challenge was to make a diamond fold card. I got the instructions here. The tutorial is really easy to follow. The stamps are from Lockhart Stamp Company. I colored the image with copic markers and used a black gelly roll glaze pen for the doodling around the edges.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Great job with the challenge Heidi! Happy Birthday to your mom and I hope you have a great trip!

Patti said...

Hi Heidi : ) and Happy Birthday to Mom!! I hope you won the photo challenge! at the florist : ) but she won with this card!! It turned out great! : )

Have a blessed time! Patti

Suzanne :O ) said...

what an interesting card! hope you're having fun with your fam :)

Anonymous said...

What a neat card. And a happy birthday to your Mom. Glad you get to spend some time with your family.