Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reindeer Games



A guy at work asked me to make a Christmas card for a girl that he has a crush on. I thought of this stamp and thought it would be perfect. I got this stamp last year and this is the first time I've used it until now. The reindeer stamp is by CC Designs. The little round stamp is from the riveting set by Stampin' Up. I colored the reindeer with my Copic markers. I added some stickles to the reindeer's nose and to the little green tree to give it a little sparkle. I'm still not caught up on my cards, I am planning to take a day off from work this week to try to get caught up on everything. I'm hoping to get all my cards in the mail by Monday. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

this is by far the CUTEST reindeer I have ever seen! love your layout, too! :D

Anonymous said...

I love the reindeer!! The colors you used and the layout.
Another Fabulous card Heidi!

Lisa