Isn't this cute?! I'm really proud of myself for coming up with this design. When I was looking up gift card templates, I saw a few shaped ones and thought it would be so cute to have one shaped as a gift.
Here are the basic instructions:
- Gift box is two pieces of cardstock, 4 1/4" square
- Adhere 3 sides together (leaving the top part open) and add some tape halfway up so the gift card doesn't fall down into the box. You want to see half of it sticking up when it's opened
- Box top is two pieces of cardstock 4 3/4" x 2"
- Adhere 3 sides together (leaving the bottom part open)
- Decorate with patterned paper & ribbon - might want to think about this before you adhere the cardstock pieces together. I had to take mine apart a couple times to add the ribbon.
- Add a to/from tag. I just hand cut mine and stamped the "to/from"