Thursday, January 1, 2009

Engagement Gift


Yep, my brother got engaged!! He asked Kristen to marry him a couple weeks ago. I am so excited to gain a sister in law! (Especially one who's into making cards too!) I know they enjoy going to the Lake Erie Monsters hockey games, so I thought I would get them tickets to a game as an engagement gift. I thought this skate would be the perfect thing to hold the tickets. I think they'll like it. I got the skate template in the member section of the Stamp Shack. I found the Lake Erie Monsters image online.

4 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

super cute! what a great way to package such a thoughtful gift :D

Anonymous said...

genius Heidi! I love it. I'l bet they did too. You are so super creative.

Anonymous said...

Too fun. I love it. Great originality with your cards as always.
But this one is just sooo fun.
JEss

Jeff said...

I love it. Too cute. Thanks for the tickets.

Jeff