Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sketch Challenge




I think I've said this before, but design is the hardest part about making cards for me. I guess that's why I love sketches. They just give me something to work from and get my creative juices flowing! I loved the sketch this month that was listed on the Embossing Yahoo group I belong to. I used Lasting Impressions papers and a "new" Lasting Impressions Valentine template (from last year that I just now opened and used for the first time). Funny how many "new" templates I have laying around. Hope you're having a great week!

5 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

cute! love the little rose :)

Annette said...

I have a hard time with card layouts also, I drew some sketches up months ago, maybe I should use them sometime? I love everything about your card, it is beautiful! I got a chuckle out of your "new" template, I'm the same way. I buy something because I think I will need it but then it gets forgotten but eventually used, even if it is years later! hee hee

Anonymous said...

I find that hard to believe because you manage to pull off such a professional look to everthing you create. This one is no exception. I love the sketch, the colors and the heart. You are sure tempting me into stocking up on some lasting impressions!

Lisa

Chrisi said...

Gorgeous! I agree with your comments about how hard it is to come up with the ideas - but your interpretations sure are great.

Nettie said...

Wow, Fantastic Heidi, I love it.

Nettie