Saturday, August 2, 2008

Punch-Ins Cards





I love the 3-D look of these cards. I saw a sample of these types of cards at my LSS a few years ago and was instantly hooked. To make them, you stamp the image (the image shows you how to place the leaves and/or flowers). Then use a couple (or many) punches to form the leaves or flower petals. You place the punched pieces on a mousepad and use a stylus to push in the middle or draw veins in the leaves which gives it the 3-D effect. It's easier than it looks, but it is time consuming. Hope you're having a nice weekend!


3 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

wow, Heidi, these cards are gorgeous!

Becky G said...

These are fantastic! Love the 3-D look!

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
I love these cards! I love your work! I remember seeing the idea before, can you tell me the company name for the stamps and punches? I want the poinsettia.