Monday, August 18, 2008

A Dry Embossed Card!



Someone recently told me they thought I didn't like embossing anymore because I hadn't posted any embossing projects lately. FALSE! I love embossing, more than stamping but I haven't had a lot of time lately. Embossing takes a lot longer than stamping, and ever since I got my copic markers, I've been reaching for my stamps. I think the copics are so much easier to color with than pencils. So, here is a dry embossed card I made for a Fall Foliage notecard swap. This was actually pretty quick & easy to make. I dry embossed the leaf, cut it out and crumpled it up and put it on the card with a ribbon and stamped image.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HUGE fan of your dry embossing here Heidi... I always love seeing your embossed creations. Love the polka dot background paper on this card ~ awesome work girl ;)