Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back from CKC Charlotte!







This past weekend, I went to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte. I took a lot of classes so I have a lot of projects to show you. (Now to just find the time to take pics of all of them and get them posted on here!) My favorite class was the Quick Quotes Flip Flop album. We used an actual pair of flip flops to make the album. It opens to have the paper accordian fold out. The words are printed on vellum and then attached to the pages. Everything else was die cut embellishments that came in our kit. I used my ATG gun to tape the pages to the back of the flip flops. I have some really cute pics of my niece & nephew at the pool when we went to visit them last summer. I'm going to put pics of them in the album.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my WORD Heidi... is this adorable!!! So, so clever and so, so cute!!!
Can't wait to see the rest of your CKC class projects ;)