Monday, September 29, 2008

Sharing Something Funny




Just had to share these, they really made me laugh. Some time ago, my brother started sending me postcards from his vacations and traveling. He'll send me 4 or 5 at one time. I really get a kick out of them. Some of the things he writes, well, you can see above. Do I really want to know what a "HOT TUBE" is?

And last week I had to change the "30" in the description under my pic -----------------------------> to "31". This is the birthday card I got from him. Notice the print around the outside of the card "This could possibly be the best hand-made card on the face of the earth." If you're wondering, he's 27 years old!
I'll get back to posting craft stuff tomorrow.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday!
Save the cards from your bro. You'll enjoy them even more in 20 years!

Anonymous said...

Sweet. And I think it's meese, after all goose/geese, then moose/meese. Mouse/mice, house/hice. It all makes perfect sense.
Happy birthday. :)

Chrisi said...

Clearly he is the reigning spelling bee champion of Ohio! - HA - Chrisi

Sarah/WAstamper said...

What a riot! And that really is a sweet card from your little bro.:) I think I sat at your table at Karen's class this past weekend...Found your blog through Angela's website.