Friday, September 26, 2008

Halloween Treat Boxes




It seems like I'm always behind with my craft projects. I always have really good intentions of creating handmade gifts for my friends & family and somehow always run out of time. This year, I am hoping to stay ahead. I've been working on Halloween gifts for the last couple weeks and am feeling pretty good about my progress. Unfortunately, I have a feeling I'm spending way too much time on Halloween goodies and then Christmas is going to sneak up on me! These are two acetate treat boxes I made this week. I found the patterns on Splitcoast Stampers' website. Hope you like them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
How do I find this on splitcoast? I cannot seem to . . . They are really cute. and is it acetate you use? And where do you get your acetate? okay enough questions.
ADORABLE! you always have such creative things to show off. I love coming to your blog.