Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentines!


I've been working on some Valentine's cards lately. This was my Valentine's card from last year. I love the pink & brown color combo. The template, paper & ribbon are all by Lasting Impressions. I inked the edges with Distress Inks (direct to paper) and used a stipple brush to add some ink to the edges of the heart.

Thanks to everyone who has been asking how Bunny is doing. She is fitting in nicely to our family. She is learning so quickly - she's gone two days without accidents in the house (yeah!). She had her first trip to the dog park over the weekend and she loved it. She walked right up to the people who were there, which is a huge improvement from when we first got her. She still flinched when people reached down to pet her, but I was still happy to see her approach people. (She was a breeder dog and spent her entire life in a cage, she had no human interaction and was very afraid of people).

I have the day off today. Going to spend it crafting! Maybe do some shopping at Angela's Happy Stamper. I still have gift certificates from Christmas burning a hole in my pocket!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Heidi, I too love the pink and brown color combo! Very cute card! I'm glad to hear your new dog is adjusting too. Katie

Unknown said...

Ooohhh... love pink & brown ~ very cute!!