Sunday, January 6, 2008

Using Scraps



I'm not one of those people that hoards scraps. Unless it's at least 1/2 sheet of paper, it's not worth the space it takes up to save it, in my opinion. I do however save most of my Lasting Impressions scraps even if they are less than 1/2 sheet. That paper is hard to come by, and is great for embossing. It has a white core, so once you put it on your light box, you can see the template underneath. It makes embossing so easy. Plus, you can sand it after embossing, and the white core shows through. So cool! I made this card using some of my Lasting Impressions scraps. It's a quick easy card. The "Smiles" stamp is by A Muse.

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

Less than 1/2 a sheet? You throw away. Shame on you. :) I do less than an 1"x1"...LOL and then I still feel guilty.

I can always stamp 1 word sentiments, or use as backing for stuff. You can always send it my way. Great card though!!!