Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

I got tagged by my friend Rae (I'm still bitter that she didn't win the PaperCrafts Gallery Idol, her work is incredible!) yesterday... so here goes!

1. Name your two favorite scrapbook topics. I don't scrapbook much. I'm not married and don't have kids, and one can only make so many dog albums! I think I would have to say dogs and vacations.

2. What are the two best places you've been to? Roatan, an island off of Honduras while on a cruise in 1999; and Canada.

3. Name two things you do every day? Walk the dogs, Go into my craft room (even if it's just for a few minutes!)

4. Tell us two things that everyone pretty much knows about you? I have dogs, and I am addicted to crafting!

5. Two places you wish to visit? Europe and Tokyo (just found out that Greg's brother and his family are moving there for a 3 year assignment. It will be hard not seeing the twins for that long!)

6. Two things you may not know about me are: I collect Cabbage Patch Kids (and any toys from the 80's!) and I have a 1988 Porsche!

7. Two nicknames you've had at some time in your life: I can't think of any.

8. Name two of your favorite drinks? Cherry Coke and Diet A&W Root Beer

9. What are two interesting (in a good or bad way) jobs you've had in your life? I worked in an ice cream store in high school. They made us eat our mistakes (if you scooped the wrong flavor or something). To this day, I'm not crazy about ice cream. Guess I made a lot of mistakes!! And I worked at Babies R Us in the registry department for about 2 weeks. Kill me before I work retail again.

10. What are two things you would like to learn? I wish I was more knowledgeable about religion (never went to church as a child and always regretted not knowing anything about religion) and how to give my dogs haircuts. That would free up so much money for more crafting supplies!

11. What two things would make your scrapping/stamping work space work even better for you? More space on my table, I guess that means organizing a little better. If my craft room were larger, that would be nice too!

12. What are two of your best organizational tips for stampers that do not have a lot of space? Find a storage system that works for you. I have the Elfa storage system from the Container Store. I took my craft room (bedroom) closet and put those shelves in there. They are great for holding stamps and embellishments.

13. What are your two favorite stamping toys? Distress Inks and Gamsol (to go with my Prismacolor pencils).

14. If you could have TWO super-powers, what would they be? To be invisible and to read people's minds.

15. Name two words that describe your stamping/scrapbooking style? I don't know if I have a style. Simple I guess. Embellishment-heavy (Okay, I don't think that's a word).

16. Name two of your favorite colors to design with? Lasting Impressions' Distressed Brown & Red.

17. Name two of your all-time favorite paper collections/lines. I have to say Lasting Impressions' distressed paper line and Basic Grey Figgy Pudding.

18.
Name two scrapbooking/stamping tools on your wishlist. Mine is a Scor-it, and some Copic markers.

I'm supposed to tag two people to answer the above questions and then to also add a question of their own. The only requirement is that the question must be in twos. I am going to tag my friends Chrisi and Jennie!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Heidi! Thanks for playing along with the 'tag'... it was great learning more about you! {My husband would be sooooo jealous to hear that you have a Porsche!!}
Thanks for being a friend!!! ~rae

Jennie Skaggs said...

I have been tagged...yeah. :) I just have to find the energy to do this. LOL School is exhausting. Jennie PS...how is your new doggy doing?