Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Bunny!



We have had beautiful weather here the past couple days. I hope you've had nice weather too. For the most part, all of our snow has melted! I wanted to share another card that Donna designed for Barbara & I in the mini-class she gave us in Las Vegas. I think this card is so cute. The best part is, I have this template but I've never used it before. Now I'm inspired to use it and make some cards with it! This card opens sort of like a tri-fold card. Hope you have a great week!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love it Heidi. The details on the bunny just "pop".

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a sweet little bunny! love that hot pink paper!! glad you like your spd card- I will be posting the others this week and next, so stay tuned! :)

Annette said...

Both of your cards you made in Vegas are adorable! This bunny is too cute, perfect for Easter! We have had beautiful weather too, I love the cool spring days!

Anne said...

This is soooo darn cute Heidi!! I just love all the embossing you do- each card is perfect!

Anonymous said...

Heidi, I adore your embossed bunny. The card is super cute! Love how the bunny is holding a flower too. so sweet!!

Janice W. said...

That little bunny is sooooooo cute!
Love the pinks too! Such a happy card!

Patti said...

Awwww! : ) What a sweet card. I like the tri-fold idea and this embossing plate is way too cute!

Patti