Monday, March 29, 2010

Desk Organizer Gift








This is a gift set that I made for my friend Donna that I met in Las Vegas last month. I got the template to make it here. It was quick and easy to make! I made it using Bazzill cardstock and the rest of the paper is by Lasting Impressions. I included a memo pad, a little gift box that holds Hershey Nuggets chocolates, 4 cards and envelopes and a pen. I dry embossed all the daisies. I got the template to make the Hershey Nugget holder on the Splitcoast Stampers site. I added a little loop of paper inside the organizer to hold the pen. Hope you have a great week!

7 comments:

Annette said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, you did an awesome job! What a great gift, she is going to love it!!

Patti said...

Outstanding as usual!! I love these ideas Heidi : ) I'm going over to see the sites you linked right now... but before I go your daisies reminded me... did you finish your Save the Date cards in time?? did you get your 375 daisies done?? If you told us I missed it! : )

me.

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Donna is going to absolutely love this gift set Heidi. It's incredible. I really love how it turned out. Love the desk organizer box , the cards and the nugget box. You've done it again!!!

Janice W. said...

Heidi you make the nicest gifts! Donna will love it! So sweet!

Susan said...

Wow! I am impressed! This is so professional looking and gorgeous. Really nice gift set.

Suzanne :O ) said...

WOW! I don't think I believe you when you say this was quick and easy! lol :) This is definitely a knock-your-socks-off project, I'm sure your friend LOVED it! I love all the details, right down to the loop to hold the pen!

Suzanne :O ) said...

PS- I thought you'd be sick of those daisies by now!! :)