Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The People of Las Vegas Flip Album






Hi there, I wanted to share this flip album that I made for my mom for her birthday. My mom LOVES Las Vegas, and these are pictures from one of her recent trips to Las Vegas. One of her favorite things about the city are all the street people! I put all the pictures in a flip album and titled it "The People of Las Vegas." She loved it!

I've made this type of flip album before, here is the link to a previous post where I made another one. These are so quick, fun and easy to make!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Your mom will love it Heidi! It's a great album. I will have to try making one of these.

Annette said...

I love your album! The front of it looks like the words are lit up just like the lights of Las Vegas! Love the new photos too on your blog! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Suzanne :O ) said...

wow, I'm not sure I believe you when you say that's a quick project, it looks really complex!! :) what a great album, I love how colorful it is!!