Friday, May 27, 2011

Butterfly Challenge Card




Happy Friday! This is a card I made for a challenge with a Yahoo Embossing Group I belong to, called "The Bossy Group." Each month, one person hostesses a challenge, she picks a brass template, embosses the image of the template, and mails the image to each of the participants. This month, the image was these butterflies and a sentiment. Each participant has to make a card using the image they receive. I really enjoy these challenges. It is so much fun to see how creative everyone is, and how everyone's cards turn out differently! I get a lot of ideas on how to use different templates.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Lynne M-S said...

Did you realise there's a 404 error?
Have you removed it completely or stored it online simewhere else and need to reload it?
I'm a would-be scrapper, and would like to see. Thank you.