Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pics from the Caps Game

I wanted to share some of my favorite pics from our recent Caps games.

VW has a huge display inside the arena. They have a VW that you can write on with dry erase markers. It was me and a bunch of little kids writing on it. I circled what I wrote (I heart Varly (he's our star goaltender and my new crush)) since it's kind of hard to see.



This is a pic of a little boy who sits in front of us at the games. He is the most adorable little boy ever!! He is so well behaved during the games, it's amazing. His mom gave him a mohawk for the game, since during the Playoffs, you're supposed to "Rock the Hawk!"



And here's a pic of the ice just before our most recent home game. They dimmed the lights and put the "Rock the Red" slogan in white on the ice. I loved the way it looked.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ice looked cool and I LOVE the picture of the little boy that rocked the hawk. too cute. love that look on his face and his hair. and lol you graffitied for lust! tee-hee

mspiggy7 said...

Great pictures, Heidi. Looks like a fun time for all. Hope the Caps continue to do well. Keep the faith.