Saturday, March 28, 2009

Memory Box Contest



Have you seen the Woodland Springtime Collection of stamps from Memory Box? They are so adorable. I love this stamp of the bunny watering flowers. This is my entry for the contest on Laura's Color Whimsy blog to win $100 of Memory Box products. The rules for the contest were to use at least one of the Woodland Springtime Collection stamps and your choice of markers to create either a card, scrapbook page or altered item. This bunny image really makes me think of Spring and planting flowers. I decided to make a little pocket to hold a flower seed packet. I think this would make a cute little gift. I added a little bow to the bunny's ear and stickles to the water to make them look a little more like water (since I stamped it with black ink). Hope you're having a great weekend!

15 comments:

Chrisi said...

That's wonderful! Great little bit w/ the water. It's perfect for the contest.

Judy said...

That's really cute, Heidi! Great idea to add the Stickles to the water. I like the little seed packet gift idea too.
Judy

Janice W. said...

Good luck Heidi!! I wanted to participate in those contests but my LSS only had 1 little owl stamp. I like how you made a seed pocket. Great idea!

ant me. said...

Such a sweet card!! I really hope you win! You have MY vote!! : )

I might just have to lift this idea!! love the flower seeds in the pocket : ) too too cute!!

patti

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a sassy bunny! :D love this project, what a great gift idea! hope you win! :D

Jennifer said...

I'd hate to be the one to pick the winner. Love the bow on the bunny.

Nettie said...

Looks like a winner for sure for me Heidi. I have never seen the Memorybox stamps, but after seeing this adorable creation (love the bunny)... going to ccheck them out now.

Good Luck!
Nettie

Susan said...

Good luck Heidi! I hope you win because your creation is adorable! Perfect for holding a seed packet.

Laura said...

Wow, Heidi. This is stinkin' cute! The seed packet was a wonderful idea. Thanks so much for entering my contest.

Annette said...

What an adorable card Heidi! I love the pocket idea and putting a seed packet in it. Awesome coloring on the bunny, this is definitely a winner!

Katie said...

Heidi, what a cute card! You did an amazing job coloring...did you use Copics? Good luck on the contest...I hope you win! Take care, Katie

rubberstampinzone said...

Okay Ms. Brilliance . Once again you've done an outstanding job of it. Love the bunny, the sickles, the coloring... copics? And the seed packet . . That's the brilliant bit! The paper is fab- tastic and the bunny really is the cutest ever. You should totally have this one in the bag!

Lisa

Nancy said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://2gbmemory.net

Cin said...

This is awesome Heidi! Love your shading.

Jennie Skaggs said...

Absolutely adorable. You should definitely win.