Thursday, July 17, 2008

Outlines Jewel It Class



Outlines stamp company has a new line of rubber stamps where you can make jewelery using swarovski crystals. I signed up for this jewelery class as soon as I saw the necklace in person at Angela's Happy Stamper. I could not believe it was made out of paper! And I love the way the crystals sparkle. Well apparently I signed up for it too far in advance, because class day came & went and I forgot about it. I was so mad at myself! I picked up my kit and directions last weekend and tried to make it on my own. It was so easy to make, and I love how it turned out. I took it to work to show off and everyone was amazed it was made out of paper too. One of my coworkers does a lot of ballroom dancing and wanted me to make her a pair of earrings that she can wear dancing, because it feels so light. My picture really doesn't do it justice, it's much prettier in person!

2 comments:

stampjournal said...

This turned out great Heidi! Sorry you missed the class, but you seemed to do really well on your own. Earrings would be so cute.

Heather said...

Paper earrings? Wow- I never would have known it. Fantastic!