Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Yup, Cleaning does suck!



I love this new stamp set from C.C. Designs. I was going to send this to my mom for Mother's Day saying I hope she doesn't do any cleaning on Mother's Day but I think she'll take offense to the sentiment. She's pretty conservative so I'll have to come up with something else for her card. I stamped 27 of these images and made a bunch of RAK cards to send out. I used a few for a basic grey patterned paper card swap I'm in. I colored the images with my copics. Hope you don't have to do any cleaning today because cleaning sucks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi heidi
It is so funny, i visited your blog yesterday and saw this card and thought how cute! Then i promptly went to cc designs and purchased some of the bity bug stamps! Then today what arrives but the cleaning sucks card! I LOVE IT! Thank you so much! The way you colored it just makes it jump off the page! I may have to invest in those markers someday. Thanks for thinking of me. I saw you are meeting Jennie hi and possibly gayle and lisa in charolette, i'm so jealous, if money was no object i would be there! but i have to come to my senses, lol
take care,
Jen pjpants

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi,

What a great card - I love it. Hey, what does RAK stand for?

Harriett

Deb Wood said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment. This is adorable! I wouldn't be offended cleaning does suck!!

Love the grilled chocolate Marshmallows recipe card too, that's too cute!!