Friday, May 23, 2008

Snappy Birthday!



I've been in a funk for the last two weeks and this is the first card I've made during that time! I've never gone that long without making a card. I made this card for a card swap I joined with an Under the Sea theme. I've had this stamp set forever, and this is the first time I've used it. I didn't know what I was missing, it's so darn cute! I plan to use it a lot more!

It's a gorgeous day here and supposed to be nice all weekend. I hope to have some crafting time but not sure it will happen, we have family in town for the weekend from Alabama. Have a great holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Becky G said...

Very cute! I love this set and what you did with it!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a gorgeous card. :) Love how it came out. Your stamped cards are as fantastic as your dry embossing. Jennie

Nettie said...

I agree with you it is a very fun set to play with and I never pull mine out enough. Your card is super cute Heidi!

Nettie