Sunday, April 20, 2008

The cupcake party was so fun!



Thanks to Laura, for putting on a great birthday for Chrisi. There was tons of great food, and of course tons of cupcakes. Everyone brought a handmade card and it was so fun looking at all the cards. Everyone's cards were amazing. Laura brought lots of cupcake stamps and her supplies for us to play with. I stamped some images and colored them while I was there. I came home and put my cards together. I know, I know... I'm anti-glitter but the first card just looked so plain. I put some glitter glue on the heart (gasp!) but I think it was the finishing touch that it needed.

Laura gave us all a little box with goodies in it. One of the things in it was a cupcake stamp by Lizzie Anne Designs. I haven't tried any of their stamps yet. This stamp is really cute, I love it. I colored it with Copic markers and made the card below. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine has been nice & relaxing. Just what I needed!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I am so glad you had a good time! Although, how can you go wrong with cupcakes and crafting?

Jennie Skaggs said...

WOW...you did have a fantastic time. :) Good!! What great cards you made and sounds like you received a great goodie bag. Jennie