Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wedding Time


It's finally time for my brother's wedding! Seems not that long ago that I was working on sample invitations and making save the date cards. Since my gift to them was the save the date cards and invitations, I am not giving them a huge gift. I made this canvas wall hanging for them. It's made from a Quick Quotes kit that I found at a Scrapbook Convention that I attended last month. Super easy and quick to put together. I ordered the picture of them from the photographer that did their engagement photos. The die cut tree and all the other pieces came with the kit. I'll be away for a few days, hope you have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Susan said...

This is beautiful Heidi! I am sure they will love it. Have a safe trip and can't wait to hear all the wedding details when you return.

GeminiJen said...

It's finally here. The wall hanging is beautiful.
Tell us all about it when you return, have a good time.
Jenny

Suzanne :O ) said...

oh, WOW! heidi, that is gorgeous! have a great time at the wedding! :)

Janice W. said...

This is a stunning gift! I love it! I have left an award for you on my blog!

Donna said...

Heidi ... this wall hanging is not only beautiful, gorgeous, and stunning ... it's F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
What a wonderful gift and they will treasure it forever because you made it for them and it's so special! Great job. :-) Donna