Sunday, July 25, 2010

Climie vs Neuvy


One more scrapbook page from my Austin, TX trip! This is a page I made to show the goaltenders from each team. Climie is (was?) the goaltender for the Texas Stars, and Neuvirth "Neuvy" is (was? - not sure what next season will bring) the goaltender for the Hershey Bears. I found this hockey rink paper at my local AC Moore. I cut the words from my cricut, matted the 4x6 photos on some orange cardstock and that was it! Super easy page but I love how it turned out. It's one of my favorite layouts from my scrapbook. I put a little bit of journaling in the upper right hand corner. You can click on the picture to enlarge it and read the journaling. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great job on the scrapbook pages Heidi and thanks for sharing them with us. I haven't scrapped in ages especially since I got into making cards but I use to enjoy doing it. This will be a nice scrapbook for you to remember your trip .