Saturday, May 22, 2010

Perpetual Birthday Calendar



I made this perpetual birthday calendar a LONG time ago. Probably 2 years ago. I just found it in my stash of cards and gifts that I've made, and decided I guess I can part with it. I gave it to a friend of mine last week. She loved it. It's the perfect size to keep in your purse. The dates were printed on my computer and just layered with cardstock to make it a little rigid. Everything else (flowers, words) are die cut. I hand wrote the word calendar on the front. Hope you have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

Wow Heidi, what a beautiful gift! Your friend is very lucky! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Suzanne :O ) said...

what a great gift idea, no wonder your friend loved it! that would make for a cute stocking stuffer or party favor! :D

GeminiJen said...

That is fabulous!!

Donna said...

I just love, love, love your ideas! Did anyone tell you what a sweet person you are? I mean ... other than your mom (and me)! :-) Keep up the great work. You are my inspiration. :-) Donna

Janice W. said...

This is a really nice gift and your handwriting is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant And Beautiful. Love this... You are the queen of creative. Your friend is extra lucky. What a fantastic gift.