Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bee Mine


This is a card I made for another embossing challenge for the Yahoo embossing group I belong to. This month's hostess, Donna, embossed the pieces (the heart & bee happy saying) and she also sent a small bee embellishment made from shrink plastic. This is a very simple card and I'm not wow'd by my creation at all, but with all this snow we've had and all the shoveling I've had to do, my brain & body are just mush at this point! We got an additional 10" of snow today on top of the 30" we already have on the ground. So, this is all the creativity I could muster! I'll post more creative things later this week. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Chrisi said...

I really like it! Simple is different than plain. Dare I say ... elegant? Yes I dare! Quite classy!

Janice W. said...

It is a cute card Heidi! Clean and simple, but cute!

Suzanne :O ) said...

you're being too hard on yourself! it took me a while to realize that not every card has to be a "wow" card :) But I like this card how it is- it lets the heart and the bee soak up all the attention! :) :) :)

Annette said...

I love the red and and black together, it is adorable and sweet and the little bee is too cute!

Susan said...

Very cute card and I'm impressed that you had the energy to even think about creating after all the shoveling you have been doing.

Anonymous said...

well... I love it! it's actually adorable. Love the embossed heart and the cute bee. I'm impressed as always. 40 inches of snow to shovel... I wouldn't be crafting at all!