Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow!




Here is a card that I made for Lisa. I made it using Stampin' Up punches. The fence posts are made using an arrow punch. The snowmen were made using the wide oval punch, the scarves are made using the word window punch, and the hats, eyes and earmuffs were made using various circle and oval punches. Their noses are part of the small star punch. I had so much fun making this card! It's the perfect time to post this card, we got a lot of snow over the weekend, as predicted! It is the most snow I have ever seen, we got over 2 feet of snow, and I spent the majority of the day shoveling. They haven't been able to keep up with treating the roads so I get a bonus day off from work tomorrow! I'm excited to have an extra day to do some holiday baking, wrap gifts and do a little more crafting before Christmas.

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

This is adorable Heidi! You should be teaching your own punch classes! You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Heidi... You should be teaching. Funny I just mentioned that to you in the last email. You really are brilliant . The card is so adorable and even more adorable in person. THANK YOU! I'll display it year after year. It's a smile maker of a card!

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

What a great idea, I love this card!