Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween! (a day late)



I meant to post this yesterday and I just forgot. I got lots of trick or treaters and gave away all 80 of my treat bags within 1 hour! There were some great costumes. One family came up and the little boy was dressed as a fried egg and the girl was dressed as a banana. I think they were my favorite costumes of the night. Hope you had a great Halloween and got lots of trick or treaters too! I made this card using punches, and I got the idea from Heather's online Holiday Punch class.

6 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Heidi,
Sounds like you had a fun Halloween. Wow 80 trick-or-treaters, What fun! We only had 1 ring and my husband answered the door because I am sick with the flu.
Your little witch is too cute and I love her brew!

Anonymous said...

Wow Heidi... 80 treat bags. I think we had 6 trick or treaters. I'll bet the fried egg and the banana were real cute.
I love this card. all of your punch art cards are fabulous. As far as witches go... she's a cute one. And she looks even better in person! Thank You! I love it!thanks for sending her to me : )

Susan said...

We had TWO trick or treaters.....can you believe it? When I was a kid Halloween was a busy day with trick or treaters but not so much any more where I live. Your card is adorable Heidi and I'm glad you had fun with your trick or treaters.

Judy said...

We had quite a few trick or treaters, but not as many as you! I think my favorite costume of the night was a Kook-Aid pitcher. It was just cut out of cardboard, but it was huge and very nicely drawn. I had a banana too, but no fried egg. That's pretty cute. Your card is pretty cute too!

Annette said...

Love your card, it is so cute! Wow, that is alot of trick or treaters! I have lived in my apt. for 9 years and never had one! That's okay, I'd probably eat all the candy and wouldn't have anything left to give out!

Heather said...

Love that cute witch. We blew through all 4 bags of candy in just over and hour. I was happy when my husband and daughter stopped by so I could raid her bag for a refill!