Monday, November 9, 2009

Free Digi Image!



This was a simple 10 minute card but I love how it turned out. All the paper was scraps that I had on my craft table. The cute mouse and pie image is a free digi image from Two Scoops Rice Designs blog. I love her stamps, they are so cute. The best part about this image is she is giving it to you both colored and black/white in case you want to color it differently. I used the pre-colored version for my card. The Happy Thanksgiving stamp I used is from A Muse.

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Heidi,
I have been finding free digi stamps lately. This one is so cute! Thanks for the link. Very cute card!

Annette said...

What a cute card, love it! I am so ready for pumpkin pie!

Judy said...

Super cute card Heidi!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Your scraps worked perfectly for the digi image. I love it. And thanks for sharing the image.
what a fabulous 10 minute card.

Suzanne :O ) said...

thanks for sharing Heidi! I haven't done digital yet, but I'm excited to try this out! this little guy is adorable- I love that's he's going at the pie with a fork AND a spoon!! LOL