Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sandy Claws Treat Carton!





Isn't this so cute!? I'll admit, it took me a long time to make this, I probably have 4 hours into this project. But I think now that I have made one, the next one should go a little bit faster. The little milk cartons open at the bottom so they can stay in tact. I plan to put some candy in them and give them as gifts this year. I got the template for the milk cartons and holder here. The stamps I used are from Stampin Up. I love this set, it makes me smile. "Sandy Claws and Jingle Shells"?? Who thinks of this stuff!? I'll be posting more of these before Christmas!

4 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

WOW! I'm actually kind of speechless, I'm so impressed. LOVE the stamps, they're sooooo cute! You did a great job coloring, too! This is a really amazing project :D

Anonymous said...

I agree with Suzanne . . WOW! Those are spectacular . I never caved in and bought this set! You went and did it now! I just have to have it. Oh. And You're right Heidi. The stamps are happy stamps. Your project and the stamp set both made me smile! Your coloring is perfection!

Becky G said...

These are super cute, Heidi! I love those stamps. What a fun project.

Hugs,
Becky

Susan said...

Too cute Heidi! I love them. Glad I stopped in to check your blog and see what you have been up to. You have amazing talent.