Sunday, November 9, 2008

Dove Challenge



The yahoo embossing group I belong to has been hosting monthly challenges using images. One person embosses an image and sends it to anyone who wants to participate in the challenge. The only requirement is to make a card using the image sent to you. Honestly, I was not inspired by this dove at all. I do not own this template, and it's not one I would buy. My style is more cutesy. So it took me a few days of thinking about it before I got some inspiration. Turns out that inspiration was the new Basic Grey paper! I love this paper! I just think it is gorgeous. I don't think I have ever made a card using a dry embossed image not using Lasting Impressions paper. I love how this card turned out. I think the vellum image just pops on this paper. Hope you had a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Patti said...

I have to agree Heidi it is really gorgeous! I love it. : )

Patti