Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Doggie Costume Contest



I love dressing up my dogs at Halloween! It's so fun and the kids that come trick or treating always enjoy seeing them dressed up. Here is a picture of Rusty dressed up as a cat. She is more like a cat than a dog (she sits on the back of the couch on top of the couch cushions, she stretches and arches her back like a cat, and rarely barks.) I think she looks so cute in this costume.

I entered her in a costume contest that our local
florist is having. This florist does wonderful work, and they are located next door to where Zubie & Bunny (my other dogs) go to daycare. They are giving away a first, second and runner up prize to the costumed dog with the most votes.

Rusty and I need all the help we can get to win the contest! (She's very skinny and would love some treats!) If you'd like to vote, click here. Thank you!

1 comment:

Suzanne :O ) said...

SO CUTE! :D I just voted, I hope she wins!!!