Kathy tagged me the other day, so here goes:
What were you doing ten years ago?
1998.... I was still in college. I'll just leave it at that.
What were you doing 1 year ago?
I had just taken a new position in a different department (within the same company) so I was busy learning how to do my new job. I was also busy trying to obedience train Zubie. Funny how I'm still trying to do that now!
Name your five favorite snacks.
2. Peeps (I am loving life right now because they are everywhere in the stores. You know how hard it is to find peeps during the off-season?)
3. Black Licorice
Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Buy more stamps & crafting supplies
2. Buy a new house in the country
3. Buy a new car
4. Open a scrapbooking/crafting store
5. Donate some to my favorite charities
Name five things you like doing.
2. Watching the Caps play
4. Watching Movies
5. Spending time with my pups
Name five things you would never wear again.
1. Jams (remember those shorts things from the 80's)
3. Open toe or open heel shoes (I just think feet are gross)
4. Banana Clip (although it would be pointless now with my short hair)
5. Any kind of animal prints (never wore them before, and I won't ever)
Name your five favorite toys.
3. Sirius Receiver (gotta listen to my 80's music)
4. HomePro eyelet setter
5. Japanese Screw Punch
I have to tag 3 other people, so I'm going to tag Katie, Chrisi and Laura.
Dear Rose Cards
9 hours ago