Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Bunnies!



It feels like forever since I've had time to craft! I've been working long hours and I had to work both days last weekend too. Luckily, today is Friday for me. I'm taking Thursday & Friday off from work. I plan to do lots of crafting!!

I just finished making almost 30 of these bunny nuggets (made using Hershey Nuggets candy). I stamped and colored the bunny images last night while I was watching (listening) to the Caps hockey game. I got up early today at 4am to cut out the bunny images and put them together. I am going to take them to work as little gifts for my co-workers. They are going to look so cute sitting on everyone's desk! The stamp is by Rubber Stampede. I used white cardstock to cover the nuggets and then used a little pom-pom for the tail.

I hope to have more to share this weekend. I am also hoping to do some spring cleaning during my long weekend off!

4 comments:

Chrisi said...

Ok CUTE. I should borrow and make some for Carmie!

Traci said...

heidi... those are sooooo cute. I love them.

Katie said...

OMG! Those are too cute! They will definately look great on everyone's desk. I bet you're everyone's favorite at work! LOL! Katie

Jennie Skaggs said...

You are so sweet....I hope your coworkers appreciate you...these are darling. Jennie