Friday, February 22, 2008

I lied... one last Valentine


I lied... In a previous post I promised that Valentine's card would be the last. I made this card at the crop I went to just before Valentine's Day. I completely forgot about it until now. I was supposed to send it to my swap partner from the Embossing Yahoo Group I belong to. I feel bad because it's getting to her very late. I was going to print "Loads of Love" from my computer for a sentiment but wanted to finish this card at the crop, so I borrowed this Hero Arts stamp from Chrisi. I'm happy with the way it turned out. I love this wagon template from Lasting Impressions. You can put anything in the wagon to make a super cute card.

5 comments:

Jennie Skaggs said...

It is the cutest card. :) You can lie to us all that you want. Jennie

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute card. I really like the wagon and the many way in which it could be used.

Michele Kovack said...

I haven't dry embossed in quite awhile....love how it looks! I should blow the dust off of mine and try it again!

pescbrico said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! This card is awesome! Love the way you put the hearts in it! :)

Alex said...

This is really adorable! I love the hearts! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex