Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Employee Gifts




Hi! Here are a few gifts that I made for my employees. I like to give them little gifts to let them know I appreciate their hard work. I bought some Extra gum and put a ribbon around it, added a tag that says "Thanks for all your EXTRA effort!" The second picture I used a cello bag and added a topper. I printed the topper from my computer, added some punch stars and was done! These were both very easy and quick projects, and go a long way to let someone know you appreciate them. Have a great day!


4 comments:

Traci said...

Heidi - those are adorable.

Donna said...

Happy holidays Heidi. These are absolutely adorable ideas! You are so clever! Great job. :-)

Jessie said...

They are awesome Heidi!

Donna said...

Sure wish you would get back to cardmaking. I miss your creativity so much. Happy holidays Heidi. :-)