Thursday, June 9, 2011

Challenge Card



Hi, I made this card for a challenge on a Facebook Group I belong to. The challenge was to make a card using Orange, Pink and White. It also had to have two circles (behind my flower), a square (behind the circles), flowers, ribbon, a sentiment and two buttons. This was a tough challenge for me! It was a lot to fit onto one card! I like how it turned out though. All the paper and brass templates I used are from Lasting Impressions. I'm not sure who makes the Pink ribbon, the orange ribbon is from Lasting Impressions as well. Have a great day and stay cool!


3 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

wow, that WAS quite a challenge, but you pulled it off and made it look effortless! :D love all the layers!

Janice W. said...

I love seeing your embossed cards! They are so pretty! Great profile pic! You look fantastic, and happy!

Patti said...

Great card! you really nailed the challenge. I love doing challenge cards!

Patti