Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Thank You



Hi, Wow, it's been awhile since I posted anything! I've been creating, so I guess I have no excuse for not posting! Promise I'll post more soon. It's finally feeling like fall here, so I thought it was a perfect time to post this card.

Here is a card I made using two older Lasting Impressions templates. The paper is also from Lasting Impressions. It's some of my favorite paper from them, I love the distressed look. I embossed the designs and then rubbed them with sandpaper, that technique causes the white to show through the paper. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Donna said...

And, of course, I'm so happy to see you posting. :-) Love your leaf card and I love those papers too from L.I. :-) Donna

Annette said...

Hi Heidi, I'm back! I have missed your blog and beautiful creations and can't wait to start visiting again! Love your fall card, perfect for our changing season. How is the new house coming along? Hope you have had a great summer! Annette

Susan said...

It's been awhile since I have checked out my favorite blogs :) Cute card. Good to see you creating.