Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pergamano Coaster



I said in my last post that I would post some of my original Pergamano projects that I made years ago. This is one of my first Pergamano projects. I made this small Pergamano project and put it in a coaster that I bought at Michaels. I made a lot of mistakes on this one, but I still think it looks pretty nice. It's so delicate and different that I don't think people notice all the mistakes I made! Pergamano is a technique that involves embossing on parchment paper. Hope you're having a great weekend and are staying cool!

6 comments:

GeminiJen said...

WOW That is really cool. I sure don't see any mistakes. :)
Jenny

Annette said...

I don't see any mistakes either, it is gorgeous! You have the technique down pat! It looks like our weather is going to cool off for a few days, I'm going to enjoy it before it gets hot again! Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Katie said...

Heidi!!! Mistakes??? Where??? This is beautiful!! I can't wait to see what else you do! Hope all is well with you!!! Katie

Suzanne :O ) said...

this is so intricate and beautiful, what kind of mistakes could there even be?! :)

Susan said...

Mistakes??? Where? I don't see any Heidi. Really pretty. I've been MIA for awhile so I am off to see what else you have been creating lately.

Janice W. said...

This is stunningly beautiful!!! I love it!!! You are so talented! Is there anything you can't do? :)