Saturday, December 29, 2007

More Christmas Gifts



I made this cute little tin for my brother's girlfriend. I usually decorate a paint can for him and his girlfriend every year and fill them with lots of goodies. This year, I wanted to do something different for her. I'm getting tired of the paint can thing. So I decorated this lunchbox tin that I got from Oriental Trading. I used Alcohol Inks to cover the outside (it was white to begin with). I dry embossed the reindeer and paper pieced it onto the tin. The paper and stencils are by Lasting Impressions. The felt ribbon is by Lasting Impressions too. I hope she likes this gift, I'm giving it late this year as I had to work Christmas week and New years week, and will be celebrating with my family January 5th-8th. I can't wait to go home! I hope I get to see some snow!

1 comment:

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi Heidi...love that you finally have a blog up. I love chatting with you and seeing all of your goodies. :) Your doggies are darling.