Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flower Pocket Card




Hi, Hope you are having a great week! I made this card for a friend. I was sending her a few little goodies so I wanted to include a pocket to hold everything. I know there are tutorials out there for making this kind of card but I just kind of winged it... and wasted a lot of paper in the meantime. Don't you just hate that!!? I love how the card turned out though, and the picture does not do it justice. The paper is by Lasting Impressions (although I think it may be retired), it has repeating gardening words on it and the flower template is by Lasting Impressions as well. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Suzanne :O ) said...

oh, I love that kind of card with the tab pull out! that paper is really pretty and of course the flowers are the perfect touch! great card!

Patti said...

Hi Heidi : ) I love how this card turned out too!! : ) However you did it - you sure made it beautiful : )

(((hugs))) Patti

Donna said...

Very nice Heidi and yep ... that paper is long gone (background). Your designs are always so nice and this one is no exception! Very happy to have you on Lasting Impressions' Design Team.

Chrisi said...

Too cute! You always do beautiful stuff!

Janice W. said...

Very pretty pocket card! Love it!

Susan said...

Very pretty Heidi. Pocket cards are fun and I bet your friend will love receiving it. I like the flower!